What great news!
Once you've finalised your post and you're ready to publish, you can choose what to do from several options located top right of your screen:
- Preview: lets you see exactly what your post will look like once live.
- Publish Now: publishes your post right away.
- Schedule: lets you choose a date and time to publish your post.
Scheduling a post
If you chose Schedule you will be presented with the options for picking a date and time:
- You can scroll through the calendar to select a date.
- There are 6 time options to choose from, or you can chose your own time with the drop down boxes.
- Remember your embargo if you're scheduling a Behind the Paper post.
- When you've chosen your date and time you will see a message on the bottom of the page clearly stating when your content will be published.
- The timezone is always UK-based (GMT in winter and BST in summer).
- There's also the option to publish immediately on the scheduling page, which publishes your post right away.
Changing your schedule
If you decide you'd like to change your schedule it's super easy to go back in and edit.
On your post you'll see this:
- Clicking on the 'Change Publication Date' button will take you back to the date and time page to select a new option.
We are really pleased to have scheduling in place, and we hope you are too. Let us know what you think, and if you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.
Please sign in or register for FREE
If you are a registered user on npj Microgravity Community, please sign in